How many people love LisaBoo ;)

Thursday, January 13, 2011

Don't you just hate stupid exes?

This is me venting, I guess. But after a while of being broken up with someone you observe them and wonder what in hell you saw in them in the first place. They find someone else and "get engaged" to them supposedly to get under your skin and piss you off. Make them seem like the person they're with is the only thing they see and totally try to smother them, and then the next thing they know BOOM! They're single again. And lie about important stuff. My ex lied to me about leaving for basic training. He's still hanging around here and making himself look really stupid. He went into hiding after we broke up (coward much?) for months, and then shows up out of nowhere with an ogre he calls his new "fiance". It's been less than 6 months, and you're "engaged" again already? Smh...and to think I cried over this douche. It sucks we ended the way we did. It feels like he's treating me like a cheated when I didn't do anything wrong.

But it's weird because something's telling me that my situation with him isn't over. Not by a long shot. It feels like an intermission...

:/

No comments:

Post a Comment