How many people love LisaBoo ;)

Wednesday, May 25, 2011

Holy Crap !

Ok, so I haven't been on the forums in God knows how long & after I log in I had 12 friend requests. Jesus, it's my 1st day back and people miss me that much? It's looks super dead there, too. If it stays like this, I might go ghostie again


btw. . .


I EFFIN' GRADUATED, YO !
I graduated this past Sunday. I'm finally free of high school. Now I'm gonna cool it out, and get ready for college. The forums better expect some hell now that I'm back baby ;)

2 comments:

  1. Hey Lisa. I saw you're blog and realized I haven't seen you around in ages! I graduated too, all excited about college and stuff! I haven't been around the Ea forums much either. I've actually switched over to Zeri's site "Simpletons" now. It's great, everyone is so kind. If you get the chance you should join us ;D
    http://fourwinds.createforumhosting.com/

    ReplyDelete